Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tickets

Today I purchased tickets for Zenon and myself. We will be flying from Chicago on June 6 to London. After a two hour lay-over in London, we will be off to Kiev, arriving around 3 in the afternoon on Saturday. I hope that we don't have any travel issues, so we will be able to get some sleep and spend Sunday doing a little sight-seeing in Kiev.

I have made some small progress on the LIST this week. My "big thing" is getting the spring cleaning/de-cluttering done in the next two weeks before the garage sale. The play room is just about done. I got the chalkboard painted on the wall, and we have the trim to frame the space. This should help to keep the chalk on the chalkboard space and not on the walls.

Thanks to Erin, I've added "weekly blog update" to the LIST.

PRAYER REQUESTS:
  • the LIST
  • people to come to the Ukraine Trip Garage Sale---and spend moneyto not be stressed

Thank you for your prayers.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

glad i can be of service :) a friend of mine and her husband have just decided to adopt also. i shared your blog with them. always in my prayers.
erin :)

Carrie Comstock said...

June 6! Wow!! That is long at all. Continuing to pray with you...

BridgetdSmith said...

Hello My NEW Indiana Friend!!

YOU are a HOOT! I enjoyed meeting & getting to know you...I look forward to following & "witnessing" vicariously your union with your children... in the Ukrain!!!

Isn't it truly mind boggling to think that GOD already KNOWS the children that He has in mind for you... since before time began???? Amazing!!

NO pressure now...just follow His lead!! I can't wait follow along!!!


Hugs~B

Kevin and Krista said...

We are traveling very soon after you to Ukraine. Hoping to adopt two or three kids.

What are the ages of children that you are approved for? Good luck!

:) Krista

www/ukraine-adoption.blogspot.com

Ukranian Orphans